RAYLEIGH – Are you looking for a rewarding role without losing sight of your work life balance?
Do you want to look forward to coming to work in a role where you will receive support and have the opportunity to develop your clinical skills?
If so this is the role for you..
Our clients are looking for a registered veterinary nurse to join their current team of 10 vets and 9 rvn’s. They encourage their nurses to work to their full potential giving them great job satisfaction on a daily basis. They really appreciate the value in which nurses bring to the clinic on a day to day basis.
Their RCVS registered Tier 3 hospital is fully equipped with dentistry, dental x-ray and ultrasound facilities. They offer a range of orthopaedic procedures as well including TPLO surgery, fracture repairs, hip replacements and much more.
You would work at 40 hour week and a 1 in 5 weekend rota. They work on a shift basis allowing us to provide for their clients but also enabling them to have a life as well.
Further benefits include
• Structured support and development of clinical skills with the potential for support in gaining certificate.
• 5 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Attractive Salary Package
• Discounted veterinary fees and products
• Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs such as share save scheme, child care vouchers, Gymflex scheme and cycle to work scheme.
Call us today and quote reference 9784