CARDIFF – Our client is looking for a Emergency and Critical Care Night Vet
– Excellent work-life balance
– Work in NEW state-of-the-art Hospital – first of its kind in Wales!
– Emergency and Critical Care Work
– Highly supportive team
– Fantastic location to suit all – whether you prefer city living, countryside views or the beach!
They are looking for a vet with a passion for emergency and critical care, high client care skills and a strong team mind-set. Their vets have an interesting and varied case load, including first-opinion emergencies and continuous inpatient care.
This position will require working a 7 nights on, 14 nights off rota in a busy two vet team, so experience in emergency care is essential.
Over £2 million has been invested into our bespoke Hospital, which has been offering referrals and 24 hour emergency care since the end of July. We continuously strive for high clinical standards and provide an extensive range of in-house diagnostic equipment, including CT, endoscopy, ultrasound and in-house laboratory.
Their out of hours teams are well staffed with at least two vets at all times, alongside friendly and experienced nursing and reception support.
A great package awaits the right candidate:
– Generous salary dependent on experience
– £1500 CPD allowance (pro-rata)
– RCVS and VDS fees paid, as well as one other subscription (BSAVA etc.)
– Access to VIN
– 28 days holiday per year (pro-rata)
– Health Cover scheme
– Staff discount scheme
If you are interested, please call 0115 968 1515 or email email@example.com for more information.
Job Ref: 19-01474Apply for job